Following a short leave of absence the Yorkshire VMUG is back with a bang in 2020.
The first confirmed event is May 7th 2020 at the Malmaison Leeds. The venue is central and a 5-minute walk from Leeds train station, full address: 1 Swinegate, Leeds LS1 4AG.
Lunch, teas, coffees, soft drinks, WiFi, and networking vBeers are all provided
- 09:00-09:30 Arrivals and Registration
- 09:30-10:10 Key Note Speaker: Joe Baguley, VP & CTO EMEA VMware
- 10:10-10:50 James Seaman, Chief Technologist Softcat
- 10:50-11:00 Break
- 11:00-11:40 Lee Dilworth, Chief Technologist Storage & Availability EMEA VMware
- 11:40-12:00 Community Speaker TBA
- 12:00-12:40 VMware Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) Team
- 12:40-13:20 Lunch
- 13:20-14:00 Martin Hosken, Principal Architect VMware
- 14:00-14:20 Community Speaker TBA
- 14:20-15:00 Russell Nolan, Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer Veeam
- 15:00-15:10 Break
- 15:10-15:50 Darren Hirons, Senior Solutions Engineer VMware
- 15:50-16:30 Vern Bolinius, Cloud Architect VMware
- 16:30-17:30 Closing Notes, Prize Giveaway & vBeers
Full session details will be released shortly. For the latest information follow @YorkshireVMUG on Twitter.
Registration is open on the Yorkshire VMUG Community Page.
The VMware User Group (VMUG) is an independent, global, customer-led organisation, created to maximise members’ use of VMware and partner solutions through knowledge sharing, training, collaboration, and events.